miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

Dear YOU

I know I've been pretty unexpressive about this, I've actually been my entirely life, thats why I'm here to tell you that I'm done, with all of you. All of those Guys that I always liked but never ever n turn around to look at me or say Hi. Not even a sight NOTHIN , thats why Im done, thats it. My heart well my brain have suffered a lot for you guys as well those who looked at me but were too lame for my taste, those who didn't  even had self esstime but still tried to conker me? come on! Im not a price but I worth the effort. Done, with all of those who I liked and said to like me too, so then just walk away. Treated me bad, been jerks, I'm done. I always wanted to fell in love with some one, you know? and not becuz I want the stupid Princes's Tale cliche. I wanted so, because everybody else told me that I didn't worth it, that I was too ugly, too stupid? too  poor little thing for any guy to notice me, so I really wanted to fall in love, but you know what? I'm done, freakin done. Guys out there are all unique, different and cool inself, but THAT one who matches you, is hard-to-find AS HELL, so If God up there is not ready to show me his creation, then I won't look for it as a crazy or worring about if almost every single guy that I meet, could be "the one"...It's Patetic, so I'm done. I don't really care if I die alone and never had been in love with some one, I'll just live my life how it comes and with time will Happen what it HAS to Happen. Give time  to the Time.

My Dear you, I hope never meeting you again.

ATT: Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario