miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!!!!

My S****d Cousin calls me Fat, everytime he can he do it, ok im not SUUUUPER OVER WEIGHT I was 50kg and now Im 54kg ive been workin on those 4 kg, i look a biit really just a bit over weight is not like im obesa or anythin but my cousin always calls me fat and I know is stupid and i shouldnt care but he do it very often ! and its pissin me off, i just want to PUNCHED Him right in the face!! ¬¬ but he escapes..... I dont know why he is like that with me??? hes very mean, really, it's hurtful the most of times, I get angry but hurt too, ..... i feel like a fail evrery time he say it cuz really those freakin 8 pounds cost , ive been makin diet , exercisses, but it cost a bitt u know, and i know ill get there anytime soon, but till that happens he keeps callin me fat , and indeed he is makin DIET too!!
 i mean come one, how stupid he is, and yes hes homo, maybe theres where he gets his bitch side. I dont know what to do, he always remindes me!!! my fatness, and my other cousin make jokes about me too, I live with 11 more people besides me so with me we are 12 living in a house and belive me if it sounds not easy is becuz its not easy, but thats another topic the thing here  is that that bitch!!is a fuckin bullyng seriously , as we say, echo el loco, he is a buller, bullyn, bullying or what ever

 i already lived all this discrimination thing when i was kid, and now again!!??? o Lord.. is ridiculous. Is not like i can go to my "home" and forget it, cuz this is not a home is a jail, No he lives here!!! and not only the fat thing, have u ever have pinous??? ! have you?? in your life? if u are older than 13 u probably at some point of ur life u had some pins, well....he seems dont get that!!!! when some of those things apears on my face he is like :O seeeeee u have .... and im like I KNOW IM NOT BLINDE!!, ....I know how u must been feeling, this is a stupid little girl with the same goffy problems all kids have, fightin with a familiar , complanin about natural things, or that im exagereitin, but Im NOT! i wish i was, havin a stupid cousin like him anoying me alll!! the day!!  is horrible, and if u dont have some one that anoyes you 18 hours at day than u wont understand a single word of what I've just said...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario