miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

I have no Idea of what movie was...

Ok so this is the situation I honestly need some one to talk with, i dont know if this ever happened to you but is pretty akwarde and understanding whwat u dont need to do is pretty wrong to believe that im not completly wrong with what im doing wrong or not. look my father and mother split since along time ago and is pretty sad since that moment that im in the middle of both , not much becuz of my dad but instead of my mother that it´s the principal gulty on this.is not like shes the only one who had mistalkes but shes the one  that has all this problems with herself and im here completly . I think that a movie that is available to make u feel this things this weird feelings of changing for better, is a great and awesome movie, look titanic didnt made u feel like wanting to help all that ppl and feeling miserable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario